To be a mother is to learn how to nurture and guide your children while you nurture and guide your own life.
This means, take time for YOU. Get rest. Do what feeds your soul. Make space every day for creative activities that bring great flow and recharge into your life. Find stillness so that you can let go of the outward distractions and more easily connect to your own intuition. Listen to your heart. And TRUST that you are right where you need to be.
You are doing enough. You ARE enough. And your kids love you – oh yes they do.
It takes practice to learn how to integrate your personal interests and needs into daily life with children.
Mothering with heART gives you a daily dose of inspiration, support and encouragement so that you can connect to the wisdom within your heart – that place inside YOU that simply knows the creative dreams and desires waiting and ready to be born.
The NEW Mothering with heART e-course runs April 28th – May 16th.
- reflections and inspiration on creativity & intuitive mothering
- daily journal prompts that support & encourage mindful living & dream building
- tips to invite more rest and relaxation into your life
- 3 videos which address weekly themes: Love, Courage & Joy
- 1 guided audio meditation created to nurture moms
- weekly art journaling projects to do with and alongside your children (of any age) –
- connection to a private, ongoing community with other mothers from all over the world
- LIVE online chat with our community
- personal essays, interviews, stories, tips and other inspiration from artists, writers, life coaches, stay-at-home moms and more… (See below for the list of special guest contributors.)
Now, how can you enter to win?